- We intend to fully comply with the National Privacy Principles issued by the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities. Information provided to us through our web site may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
- We will collect information through, conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
- Where we have obtained contact information from 3rd party sources we will endeavour to verify the accuracy of the information and ensure that the information has been obtained in a manner consistent with the National Privacy Principles.
- The customer or prospect information we collect relates to contact information only, we do not collect or keep sensitive information.
- All data collected is subject to our strict data security policies. Our computerised information is stored in secured facilities and access is restricted to authorised personnel.
- As a standard practice we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties.
- We will enable you to opt-out of any direct marketing activities. You can contact us via our web site at the following link http://www.certificatemagic.com/contact.php to request this.
- On request we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong. You can contact us via our web site at the following link http://www.certificatemagic.com/contact.php to request this.
It is Branchus Creations' company policy to be compliant with legislation concerning privacy and we aim to comply with the ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) guidelines.