Certificate Magic Terms & Conditions of Use
A. General Terms And Conditions Of Use
1. Conditions of Use
- Ownership. This website is owned and managed by Branchus Creations ABN 97 579 264 390 of PO Box 199, Seven Hills NSW 1730, Australia (“we”)
- Structure. This document contains the terms and conditions which apply to your use of the website. These are divided:
(a) Part A - General Terms and Conditions of Use which apply to all access and use of our website; and
(b) Part B - Terms and Conditions of Sale, Support and Service (which apply in addition to Part A) but only in respect of certain functionality contained in the imposeonline.com website.
- Acceptance. Your use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. By participating and continuing to use this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this website.
2. Non-excludable Rights
- Definition. The Trade Practices Act (and similar State and Territory legislation) and the Copyright Act in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to copyright material or the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, modified or restricted (“the Non-excludable Rights”).
- Non-excludable Rights not effected. Notwithstanding any other provision contained herein nothing in this document shall be construed as removing or modifying the Non-excludable Rights.
3. Copyright and Trademarks
- Copyright. All material on this website is subject to our copyright or that of our licensors. You must not reproduce, transfer or hyperlink any of the material contained on this web site without our prior written consent.
4. Liability and Indemnity
- Limitation of Liability. Certificate Magic and accompanying documentation (including instructions for use) are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, further, Branchus Creations does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of use of Certificate Magic or documentation in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of Certificate Magic is assumed by you. Branchus Creations disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, that is made by Branchus Creations, on this service. No oral or written information or advice given by Branchus Creations or its distributors shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and you may not rely on any such information or advice.
- No Special Damages. You agree that, subject to your Non-excludable Rights, in no circumstances will we be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature (including without limitation those concerning the loss or corruption of data) howsoever arising, including from: (a) the use of or access to, or any inability to use or access the website or any material on the website; or (b) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data.
- Indemnity. You indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all losses, actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to your use of this website.
- General Disclaimer. While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on this website and to ensure constant uninterrupted access to it, we make no warranties and subject to your Non-excludable Rights accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your reliance on any part of it or for any delay or disruption however caused.
- Specific Disclaimers. In particular, we make no representations or warranties and subject to the Non-excludable Rights exclude all liability in relation to: (a) any of the material on this website (including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such material); (b) any material of any other web site referred to or accessed by a hyperlink through this website. We do not endorse or approve the material of any linked website, nor will we have any liability in connection with any linked third party website howsoever arising; or (c) any which is downloadable from this website. You must take your own precautions in respect of virus detection and the responsibility for any harmful code that may be introduced into your system by using this website.
- Compliance with the Law. You must comply with all applicable laws when using this website.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for any delay in performing its obligations if and to the extent that such delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Variations. These Terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these Terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the website after it has been amended.
- Termination. We can terminate your right to access our websites or any part thereof at any time for any reason without notice.
- Applicable law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
B. Terms And Conditions of Support And Service
- General. In order to access and use certain sections and functions of this website you must provide us with certain information and/or register.
- User Information. You warrant that all information provided by you is accurate and you know of no reason which would prevent you from providing this information and registering. You must keep your registered information current (including your e-mail address) and notify us of any subsequent changes.
- Authority. If you register on behalf of another person/entity, you must not access or use the account or the account information in any other capacity.
- Passwords. You must keep your passwords secure and confidential, and not disclosure the same to any unauthorised person/entity. Registered Users should frequently change their passwords and refrain from using passwords which are obvious or easily determined.
- Confidentiality. Any information which is protected by password is confidential information which must not be disclosed to any third party unless and only to the extent required by law or approved in writing by us.
- Support Services. Access to our Support Services including On-Line Support are made available to practically all our customers. Information provided by our database is a recommendation for similar types of incidents based upon the general information obtained from similar customer situations collected worldwide. We make no guarantee or warranty that such recommendations will resolve or be appropriate for the particular problem.